Thursday, December 3, 2009

Life's Tough... Get a helmet.

Hmm... Interesting week... yet it's been very good. I'm constantly amazed at Heavenly Fathers workings in my life. Lane and I broke up last night. It was hard. It was great. He amazes me. I've learned so much from him I would never trade the time I was with him. I hate to see some chapters of the book of life close, but they're all for experience. He's definitely set a VERY high, if not impossible standard for young men I'll be dating in the future. We've had so many fun times... one day when I figure out how to put pictures on blogs I'll add all of our memories. This experience has opened up for new opportunities. I'm moving out of the dorms in less than 3 weeks and I'm thrilled to spend this time with my roommates. They're such a blessing in my life I couldn't have made it through this semester without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment