Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does BYU-I Have A Secret???

There is a mysterious vent/drain between the Kimball and Hinckley. Is it a monster? Is it possessed? Is it a late night worker? Is it an alien? 10:30 Saturday night Lacey and I were on a winter wonderland walk when he walk over a grate that is growling at us... Growling? AH! Then it changes. It clanks, cracks, groans and whines at us! We start yelling down the vent, "Hello? Anyone there?" "What are you doing down there little one?!" It gets angrier and louder. We're spooked. Lace starts thinking of the most unrealistic scary things that cold happen... an alien could grab us, a monster, a face could look up, a werewolf (My biggest fear. Yes, I  know they're not real. They are still so scary). I start panicking and run away as fast as my legs could carry me!


Now look at this from a passerby's view: Two girls dressed like marshmallows peacefully walking on a sidewalk and come up to a grate. They stop dead in their tracks. Now they look down. Saying nothing they stare into darkness. Now they're yelling for someone in the hole? What in the world? They look at each other, mumble something then one just up and runs away to save her life. hmm... Strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment