Yep, it really is possible. Okay, maybe not THIS extreme, but Rexburg is also known for being named Iceburg, Idaho. What a perfect name. This past week I do believe that the high temperature for three of the days ranged from 5- 10 degrees. I walked outside my apartment at 4:30 p.m. to head to the library and guess how cold it was? 2 degrees. Every time i walk outside I have this awesome sensation when my eyebrows automatically shrink and freeze, then a few seconds later the nose hairs are having a hard time staying alive. I sometimes feel bad for the little guys, but don't fret. They survive. It's actually quite amazing when this happens. It kind of makes me really happy. I'm looking forward to 4 more months of this. Quote from today as the high of 20 degrees: "Why are you getting all bundled up? It's only 20 outside!" Yep folks, we're adapting... and loving every minute!
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment