What a fun weekend! It started on Monday morning when Allison texted me that she left her sweat shirt in my car and asked if I'd go look for it. I was searching everywhere in my car, but the hoodie was no where to be found! Something bright green caught my eye. It was a parking ticket! I saw there was notebook paper on the inside and knew it wasn't a real ticket. It said, "So megs, I've got a question to ask you. What are the chances that a girl like you, would go out with a guy like me this Friday? Because, If we're talking about a in a 1,000,000 chance, then I can promise you a phenomenally good time. Spoki Noki" then some other Russian words. Lane was over for Summers birthday party and we by chance had been talking about the movie Dumb and Dumber. They quote this line in it. It took me ages to reply, but I finally decided to heart attack his apartment door. It the middle was a big heart with a poem written around the edges saying, "One day I walked out to my car, and found a bright gren not. I screamed and danced and looked inside to see what you had wrote (written). These hearts I've left upon your door, I hpe that you will find. The time for me to pay you back, oh please oh please don't mind! I do not know what we're to do, or where we're gonna go. I'm super stoked for what's in store, I'd never tell you no!" Friday evening finally came as we drove North for about 40 minutes driving through miles of fields and the landscape immediately changed to mountain qua ken aspens, pines and jutting mountains. Lane pulled over to the side of the road and pulled out paper, crayons, juice boxes and shish kabob sticks. We made them into boats to race down warm river (which is actually freezing)! We hopped back into the car and drove for about 10 minutes more. Immediately Lane told me to close my eyes. We arrived and I got out of the car hearing a river. We walked down 1000 flight of stairs (or so it seemed as I was blind) we got to the bottom, moved his hands from my eyes, picked me up and pretended to throw me over the end of the cliff (100 + drop) before my eyes was a HUGE water fall! Mesa falls. It was spectacular. The stars slowly starting appearing and the gorgeous Idaho night sky added to this perfect night. We stayed near the waterfall for a while chatting and playing with Allison and Curtis. We walked back to the car and Lane was mysteriously sitting in the car without letting us get in. Little did I know, he turned on the song "Everything" by Michael Buble. This is my favorite song of all time. We danced and country danced a little bit as the moon was just peaking over the mountain. As we were driving back to Rexburg we saw a high school football game so we got out! It happened to be the last few minutes of their Homecoming game and they won! Fireworks went off after, adding one more thing to a perfect night. We made fettuccine Alfredo at Allison and Curtis', The night went wayyyy to fast.
Monday, September 28, 2009
Match Maker
What a fun weekend! It started on Monday morning when Allison texted me that she left her sweat shirt in my car and asked if I'd go look for it. I was searching everywhere in my car, but the hoodie was no where to be found! Something bright green caught my eye. It was a parking ticket! I saw there was notebook paper on the inside and knew it wasn't a real ticket. It said, "So megs, I've got a question to ask you. What are the chances that a girl like you, would go out with a guy like me this Friday? Because, If we're talking about a in a 1,000,000 chance, then I can promise you a phenomenally good time. Spoki Noki" then some other Russian words. Lane was over for Summers birthday party and we by chance had been talking about the movie Dumb and Dumber. They quote this line in it. It took me ages to reply, but I finally decided to heart attack his apartment door. It the middle was a big heart with a poem written around the edges saying, "One day I walked out to my car, and found a bright gren not. I screamed and danced and looked inside to see what you had wrote (written). These hearts I've left upon your door, I hpe that you will find. The time for me to pay you back, oh please oh please don't mind! I do not know what we're to do, or where we're gonna go. I'm super stoked for what's in store, I'd never tell you no!" Friday evening finally came as we drove North for about 40 minutes driving through miles of fields and the landscape immediately changed to mountain qua ken aspens, pines and jutting mountains. Lane pulled over to the side of the road and pulled out paper, crayons, juice boxes and shish kabob sticks. We made them into boats to race down warm river (which is actually freezing)! We hopped back into the car and drove for about 10 minutes more. Immediately Lane told me to close my eyes. We arrived and I got out of the car hearing a river. We walked down 1000 flight of stairs (or so it seemed as I was blind) we got to the bottom, moved his hands from my eyes, picked me up and pretended to throw me over the end of the cliff (100 + drop) before my eyes was a HUGE water fall! Mesa falls. It was spectacular. The stars slowly starting appearing and the gorgeous Idaho night sky added to this perfect night. We stayed near the waterfall for a while chatting and playing with Allison and Curtis. We walked back to the car and Lane was mysteriously sitting in the car without letting us get in. Little did I know, he turned on the song "Everything" by Michael Buble. This is my favorite song of all time. We danced and country danced a little bit as the moon was just peaking over the mountain. As we were driving back to Rexburg we saw a high school football game so we got out! It happened to be the last few minutes of their Homecoming game and they won! Fireworks went off after, adding one more thing to a perfect night. We made fettuccine Alfredo at Allison and Curtis', The night went wayyyy to fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment