Monday, October 26, 2009


  1. Stinky feet can sometimes be the best of friends and create the best memories
    2. String can make hours and hours of fun and memories by making hair wraps and friendship bracelets.
    3. People really do still wet their pants at 18 years old.. multiple times
    4. Talking, or even looking at maddie will always brighten my day
    5. People in Rexburg are so friendly. I can't walk from my apartment to the library without getting at least 20 smiles.
    6. Reading emails about friends falling down stairs on the quiet floor of the library isn't a good idea. You get a lot of great looks.
    7. Devotional is incredible.
    8. I need glasses.
    9. Emily's black talk is catchy and I now want to be a black person.
    10. What skype is and how to use it.
    11. You can go on dozens of dates and never spend a cent. (thanks to Lanes creativity)
    12. Facebook is too addicting.
    13. Texting is not what it's made up to be. It's a waste of time.
    14. What a real relationship is.
    15. Dance Anthem of the 80's is an amazing song.
    16. Interpretive dancing to I Drove All Night= wonderful pee floors & irritated red bums
    17. Watching people go through their first relationship is the greatest thing ever.
    18. I love you forever is my favorite sign.
    19. When people from home come to visit, it makes me SO happy
    20. You can be with 3 people for almost 24/7 and love everything about them, even their faults.
    21. I talk in my sleep.
    22. Moms really do know best.
    23. Brothers are protective. Even if you never talk to them.
    24. Everyone has interesting/exciting/wonderful lives, you just have to ask!
    25. Teachers here are incredible. I can't say enough good about this campus.
    26. Farms make me giddy.
    27. Pictures and quotes hold 1,000 words
    28. Tackling chickens= Happy faced megan
    29. Learned the word Beezy
    30. Falling from a bed 5 feet off the ground isn't too happy
    31. Naps are a college students best friend
    32. Eating at 2 in the morning is the greatest thing ever
    33. Saying ohm nom nom nom creates a double chin and makes the soul happy
    34. Chocolate milk is my happy pill
    35. Visiting Teaching is the greatest thing ever.
    36. The library is a great friend.
    37. My roommates are incredible listeners
    38. I find new things every day on how I am so so blessed.
    39. FHE brings such happiness m in my life
    40. Dancing with Lane is a favorite activity
    41. Ice cant come out of footie pjs
    42. Birthdays here are bon qui
    43. Demolition Derbies are my second home
    44. Temple trips with Rach can't be traded for anything in this world!

 

A lot has happened, but I love my life. The leaves are turning and it's just one more opportunity for me to be grateful to Heavenly Father for this gorgeous world!



The most recent happenings have been pure bliss and more! Maddie has yet to prove that she has a 
 strong bladder (It's on count #3 i believe). We've had so much fun being immature and childish together. We have recently started "nesting" We get all the blankets from the apartment, pile them on the floor, then all of us have a major cuddle session and usually end up sleeping. Yesterday we were watching the long version of Pride and Prejudice when 7 girls ended up snoozin for hours! Our girls on our side of the complex are SO much fun! We have big breakfasts together and Monday night smack downs(wrestling matches) after FHE each week. Last week Maddie took the trophy with, "AAAHH I'm bleeding! Stop!" then she'd tackle tactics! We aren't keeping up on sleep, getting sick, not eating healthy, but LOVING LIFE. 
    This past weekend Lane asked me to a Masquerade Ball. It was magical! One of dreams have been to dance to a live Big Band. It came true Friday night! We had an incredible time dancing and chatting. We're getting closer and I'm discovering more about myself as I learn so much from him. He does cute things all the time... For example Saturday night we decided to make bread together. My roommates were watching "Two Weeks Notice" and towards the end Norah Jones sings "The Nearness Of You" which has become one of my favorite songs. Lane takes me in his arms and we dance in the kitchen. =) Life is wonderful with him in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment